[bookshare-discuss] Re: I am a newbie!

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 00:10:57 -0500

Hi, Lisa, and welcome to Bookshare!  Yes, any time you unpack a book,
whether on your PC or BrailleNote, you have to enter your password.  I have
never played with this function on the BrailleNote, because I have only
recently upgraded my unit to 6.0.  I'm supposed to be getting 6.11, but I
haven't received it yet. <Smile>  Anyway, I hope this eliminates your
confusion, or at least some of it. <Smile>  Take care, and happy reading!

Jana