[bookshare-discuss] Re: Hunanware and Read How you Want announcement

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:05:02 -0400

Hi Courtney. Rick kindly sent me the URL. Thanks for offering to help me.
(smile) You know, I think I like this new site for two reasons. One is that
it's based in Australia, so it's available to people who can't use Bookshare
yet. The other is that they're providing books that I have tried to scan and
had trouble doing because of the crazy fonts. The prices are similar to
print books, and I like that very much. Their goal is different from
Bookshare, and I see the services as giving people more choices. To me,
that's a good thing.

Monica Willyard