[bookshare-discuss] Re: How do I change my email address in Bookshare?

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 22:02:36 -0500

I don't think that necessarily works. Let me admit that I have never tried it. I have been using the same email address since I set up my Bookshare account, but there have been others on this very list who claim that after they change their email address and save it they can then go back to their account and find out that it does not actually save. I have had some experience with changing my mailing address though. That is exactly what happened when I tried to do that. I kept checking my account and it never saved. I had to ask a Bookshare staff member to change it for me.

On 12/28/2014 9:56 PM, Charles Short wrote:

It's very easy. …simply log into your account, select change e-mail address or whatever it is, and you should be all set.

Charlie