[bookshare-discuss] Re: Historical fictio

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:52:24 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Sam. Your information led me to do some more
research, and I found there are 3 more books in the
series, too.  The series will be a more interesting
way to read about the decline and fall of the Roman
Empire than reading Gibbons' book, but it's rather
sad, too, to read about the fall of a civilization.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com