[bookshare-discuss] Re: Hiccup on the Bookshare site this morning

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 09:45:02 -0800

Touche! Point taken.

Yes, I am thinking of adopting a new strategy -- apologize for glitches under
21 minutes; stonewall on major issues. <grin>

Thanks everyone for the flexibility and resilience you continue to show as the
Bookshare community. We only make sustained progress when we do it together
trusting that everyone is looking out for each other's best interest.

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow, Bookshare Volunteer Department