[bookshare-discuss] Gutenberg

  • From: "Cindy Deren" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 21:46:08 -0500

Dear Dan,

Your message with project gutenberg's address was a huge help since I'd lost
its address in my terrible crash. You saved me the trouble of a long search
and the site is back on my list of favorites where it belongs! I'd forgotten
it since I accessed it from my favorites and never had to type the address.
For memory, I'd tried reaching it with www.project gutenberg.com which
landed me on a site with endless ads and book type links which just brought
more pages of ads. It was a terrible place and definitely not the Gutenberg
I know and love.

Thanks again for the useful information.

Always with love,

Lissi