[bookshare-discuss] GLBT submission

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 14:57:23 -0600

Hi, all.

I've just submitted The Tree and the Vine by Dola De Jong to step one. This was
an amazing scan. By the time it was done being rank spelled, it told me that
there were no spelling errors in the document, a definite first for me! (Grin)
Anyway, you'll find a lot of German and French words, which may initially throw
off the spell checker. Page breaks have been protected, and headers stripped.
You might want to check the afterword though, as they might not have stripped
properly from those pages.

This is quite a short book, around 120 pages or so, and should prove to be an
easy validation. It takes place just before the German occupation of Austria.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find a very good synopsis, so I did the best I could.
Whoever validates it can feel free to improve on it.

If you have questions, contact:
solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx

Shannon
Women will starve in silence until new stories are created which confer on them
the power of naming themselves.