[bookshare-discuss] Fw: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: e: My utmost for his highest

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:26:47 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: Carrie Karnos
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 7:43 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: [bookshare-discuss] e: My utmost for his
highest

Hi Cindy,

I wish Stacey had mentioned this problem with the book earlier. I keep books
around for a month or two, so that if someone finds a problem, I can look at
the book.  But by now, the book has been recycled.  I'll take a look at the
.tif file to see if I can figure out where the dates should be inserted.

Thanks for the heads up!  Carrie

Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  --- Stacey Robinson
  wrote:

  > Date:Mon, 27 Mar 2006 07:31:44 -0600
  > From: Stacey Robinson
  >
  > Subject: [bookshare-discuss] e: My utmost for his
  > highest
  > To: bookshare Discussion list
  >

  > Hi all,
  > I sent an email regarding this book last week and
  > got no
  > response. The dates that are in the print edition
  > of this book
  > didn't make it into the .brf file. I checked with a
  > frien of
  > mine who has the book but lives in another city and
  > there are
  > dates for each devotional. I'd love to see this
  > book rescanned
  > with all of the dates in tact. Without the dates,
  > you can't
  > really use the book effectively.
  > Feel free to forward this to the volunteer list.
  > Thanks,
  > Stacey Robinson and Amigo

  > Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the
  > Subject line. To get a list of available commands,

----
countries) for 2¢/min or less.