[bookshare-discuss] Fw: OUR COZY KITCHEN PROGRAM OF FEBRUARY 24 IS ARCHIVED.

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:58:28 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Acosta
To: Bob Acosta
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 2:13 PM
Subject: OUR COZY KITCHEN PROGRAM OF FEBRUARY 24 IS ARCHIVED.

    Posted by: admin

cozy Kitchen Special Guest Sheldon Metz has been posted to the Our Cozy
Kitchen Archives and can also be found on the front page of
http://accessibleworld.org/ under the "Recent Content" heading.

The link to the full description of the archive is below:
http://accessibleworld.org/content/cozy-kitchen-special-guest-sheldon-metz

The link to download the file is below:
http://accessibleworld.org/sites/default/files/our-cozy-kitchen-02-24-13-passover-and-easter-cooking.mp3

Our Cozy Kitchen description:

Good morning, afternoon and evening to all our listeners and new listeners to
"Our Cozy Kitchen" We will present a special guest on "our Cozy Kitchen",
Sheldon Metz, yes, my older Brother, who, as a hobby, is a gourmet cook.
Sheldon is now retired, and grew up with me with a great influence in the
cooking world given to us by our Russian Grandmother. He is going to cover
both Easter recipes and Passover as well as he has been involved in doing a
lot of fundraisers in his life along with numerous family dinners for all
types of holidays. Sheldon will talk about all kinds of homemade holiday
recipes as well as some of the interesting dinners he has put on in his
lifetime.

Sheldon was extremely involved in directing a great number of plays in small
and medium theaters in the Los Angeles Area when he lived here, and is now
doing the same in Tucson where he now resides with his wife Linda. Sheldon
also used to work for a living putting together an abundant number of trade
shows including many foods over a number of years which included a tremendous
amount of travel to such countries as China, etc.

My Brother can probably answer most questions about cooking, especially for
Easter and Passover that you may have, and we're bringing this program to you
a month earlier than usual in order to allow you time to get the necessary
ingredients for the holidays so that you, too, can prepare that great feast
should you wish to do so.

If you are looking for specific Easter and Passover recipes and have
questions, please tune in this Sunday. We certainly look forward to your
participation.

Follow Accessible World on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/accessibleWrld

The Accessible World, a division of Helping Hands For The Blind, a 501(c)(3)
not-for-profit organization, seeks to educate the general public, the
disabled community and the professionals who serve them by providing highly
relevant information about new products, services, and training opportunities
designed specifically to eliminate geographic and access barriers that
adversely affect them.
http://accessibleworld.org/

Robert Acosta, President
Helping Hands for the Blind
Email: boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: www.helpinghands4theblind.org

You can assist Helping Hands for the Blind by donating your used computers to
us. If you have a blind friend in need of a computer, please mail us at the
above address.