[bookshare-discuss] Re: Foreign Language on the Children's book list

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 20:17:56 -0500

    Go to advanced search and specify the language you want.
On 2/22/2013 5:34 PM, Lynda wrote:
Hello Bookshare Listers:

I was browsing books by category, looking for something fun to read when I came upon the children's list. I was shocked to find books in a foreign language. Every book I saw!... Never before have I seen this. I have been reading the messages for quite a while, about eighteen months or so. Has anyone else encountered this and if you have, what did you do to get the English? This may be my first time posting: I can't remember. I will be watching for your answers.

God Bless You,

Lynda