[bookshare-discuss] For Volunteer List

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <amhillik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:07:24 -0400

Hi all,

    Someone mentioned posting items we are scanning or have scanned to this
list
in order to keep everyone up to date.  This may be best posted to the
volunteer list, but I am not on that list at the moment, so if someone could
forward this along, I would really appreciate it.

I am currently scanning, "Letters to a Young Feminist," by
Phyllis Chesler.

I have also scanned
"Teaching Exceptional, Diverse, and AT-Risk Students in the General
Education Classroom," by Vaughn, Bos, and Schumm red Edition.  Has that one
even been put up yet? I haven't checked the validation list in a while, but
I submitted it months ago and am kind of wondering.

I also validated, but haven't seen up, "With You and Without You" by Anne M.
Martin.

Just letting you all know just so efforts aren't spent in reinventing the
wheel. <smile>.

Best,

Allison