[bookshare-discuss] Re: First Lady of the Seeing Eye

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 10:21:17 -0500

Actually Cindy,

There are two copies of First lady of the Seeing Eye, I own both of them it
seems, as when we resubmitted the "excellent" copy the fair one was never
removed.

You aren't smoking anything, there is honestly and truly a real excellent
copy on the site.

Clair needs to remove the Fair one.

Also, there are unless I am mistaken two copies of Bannar Forward, the
newest one is the Better copy and the other needs removed as well.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.