[bookshare-discuss] FW: download prefs page

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 16:43:18 +0000

Hi everyone,

I just received this from engineering and thought I'd pass it along in case
some of you might find it useful.

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator
Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative
650-644-3459
madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Join us in celebrating our 10th
Anniversary!<http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniversary-celebration/>

Subject: FW: download prefs page

Aha!  We are releasing a new and improved My Account / Preferences page in two
weeks, but before that, if someone wants to set their download preferences
without using that drop-down list, they could use this link for now!  :)

Take care, G>

Subject: download prefs page

Does support know that this page is already available on the live site?

https://www.bookshare.org/downloadPreferences

Ironically we only show it to users with Javascript turned off. Easy to fix
that.

JPEG image