[bookshare-discuss] Re: FW: [bksvol-discuss] Come Join Us Tonight For a Chat

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 22:34:43 -0400

ugh the plug in won't launch so I can install.  Sigh.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>