[bookshare-discuss] Re: Evening in the palace of reason

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 23:10:12 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know about the book, but I love the title- the
way it scans (poetically)--like Midnight in the Garden
of Good and Evil.  I enjoyed that book, too, and the
movie, even though the critics didn't. It's in the
collection, inc ase anyone's interested.

Cindy

On your recommendation that it's a terrific book I'll
add it to my list of books toread.