[bookshare-discuss] ECOMING EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE BOOKSHARE VOLUNTEERS!

  • From: Diane Kelker <dkelker1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 02:43:38 -0500

Hi, Cindy,

My friend and I are both paid members of BOOKSHARE, avid readers, and good
editors with lots of time, talent, and enthusiasm to happily donate.  Our
initial problem is that we get hung up in the middle of the downloading
process.  May we please arrange a three-way call at your convenience so you
could walk us through the downloading and uploading processes?  With just a
little remedial getting-started guidance, we're quite ready, willing, and able
to become very active and dedicated volunteers.  Mega thanks in advance for
your help, and we're eagerly waiting to hear from you!

Diane Kelker