[bookshare-discuss] Re: Described Television

  • From: "Dianne B. Phelps" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 11:33:12 -0800

I live in Napa, California, Barb, and Comcast does and knows nothing here as
well. I am toying with the idea of getting rid of it.

Dianne

From: Karen Lewellen <mailto:klewellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

markets although that comes in about a year two at most...you
are so busy stealing that you are not using the law that supports you.
Give me a break.  some of these folks have been describing shows for
years on top of all the major films coming out each week with it.
and someone comes along blames the media industry that is supplying the
content to cover their violation of copyright and roots it in lies like the
below.  top ten markets indeed.

Site  again,

http://acb.org/node/1014

Karen