[bookshare-discuss] Re: Daily new book lists

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 12:22:18 -0600

Hi John,

Well, it needs to be posted on the bksvol list as well.  And how about
asking bookshare to post it on the website?  I mean, post an announcement?
There are probably people who are not on either list that might want to
access the lists of books on your website.

You can see I am very enthusiastic about it.  (smile)

Sue S.