[bookshare-discuss] Re: Confluence Trilogy

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 15:04:55 -0500

No, NLS doesn't have those. They've got several others by him, but not the
Confluence trilogy. However, Bookshare does have them in one volume:

Child of the River, Ancients of Days, Shrine of Stars

  It says Excellent quality, but they were added back in April of 2002, so I'm
skeptical. Still, I should check them out and see what kind of shape they're
in. I'll bet I'll want to rescan them, though, once I have a look at them.

  Evan

Thursday, April 8, 2010

    Hi, Evan, I read an excerpt of this in Asimov's sf and I liked it better
than William Barton's stuff. Are you familiar with Paul McAuley's Confluence
trilogy or with Kim Newman. This last isn't a sf writer but I read a couple of
stories by him in The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror. Other authors I've come
to like are Andy Duncan and there was a fantasy story by Jay Lake I took a
fancy to. Regards, Kim.