[bookshare-discuss] Chances and Lucky

  • From: "traci" <season@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 03:48:15 -0800

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in proofing either of these
books. They are both by Jackie Collins. I am buying them to add to my personal
library and wouldn't mind sharing. The only reason I ask is I see that the
sequels to Lucky are there and this is a series of books. I've read them all
and IMHO, you need to start from the beginning to understand the hatred between
the Santangelos and the Bonettis pronounced Bonetti. Let me know and I will
move them to the top of my scanning list of todos.