[bookshare-discuss] CSUN weather report--not good for Lissi, smile

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:09:45 -0800 (PST)

Well, Lissi, it's a good thing you won't be at CSUN
this year. Today's weather report us for sun and a
high of 75 degrees tomorrow, Thursday--which means, I
guess, that we'll be lunching at the pool. I'm not
fond of sun myself--hopefully there'll be some shade.
Anyway, I'm glad for all of you  who are coming from
cold and snowy climes. California does try to be
hospitable to our guests--but hope you don't move here
because we're already too crowded --smile.

See you tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it!

Cindy