[bookshare-discuss] Re: Browsing new books in english only

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 22:39:45 -0400

Hi, Jake. I knew you'd contacted them about it but I don't browse past what
I've already seen so I didn't know if it had been changed by now. You
definitely put a lot of work into this and I know we appreciate it, or at
least those of us who have an understanding of everything you do, as in
what's discussed on the volunteer list, certainly do. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: mercy0421