[bookshare-discuss] Re: Broken Crown of Slaves

  • From: "Duane Iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:25:01 -0500

No, I have an old scanner and settings don't seem to make too
much difference.  I did make sure the glass was clean though
There comes a point where proofing the book from the electronic
copy takes less time and effort then constant rescanning.  Also,
it seems to be primairly the top or bottom of the pages that
don't scan well.