[bookshare-discuss] Re: BrailleNote and Bookshare?

  • From: "Peter Scialli" <Peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 22:57:20 -0400

Hi Joanie,
    There are dozens of people doing it.  Check out the Bookshare page for
Braillenote users at
http://www.bookshare.org/braillenote
Thanks.
                Peter

Peter M. Scialli, Ph.D.
Associate, Technical Projects, Bookshare.org
www.bookshare.org

A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
peter @benetech.org
www.benetech.org