[bookshare-discuss] Re: Books-Being-Scanned list updated Fri., Nov. 28

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 16:10:04 -0800 (PST)

Thanks,Courtney, or letting me know.

It is basically a list of books being scanned. Once
people let me know they've submitted a book I delete
it from the list, except in a few rare cases where a
team is both scanning and validating a book and it's
also on the wish list. Then I just cross it off.
smile. This is mainly for my own record-keeping so
that when the book is added to the collection I can
add it to the list of Wishes granted and credit the
scanner and validator.
smile

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm