[bookshare-discuss] Books by Boteach

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 18:49:19 -0700 (PDT)

My apologies. I seem to have lost books by Boteach that were requested  I can't
find them on the Wish List or my list of requesters. If the requester would
please send them to me again I'll put them on the Wish List. I may have been
distracted by looking them up on Amazon and the collection. Someone told me,
correctly that Kosher Sex is already in the collection

Evan and Lissi are going to scan and proof The Kosher Sutra.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: