[bookshare-discuss] BookShelf.

  • From: "barb o'connor" <broconnor1972@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 14:56:58 -0600

I have watched the video on the new features and frankly, don't understand the
bookshelf feature at all.  I am not a student so don't need to organize my
books quite that much.  I organize them on my computer and on the device I
choose to read them.  Are we going to be forced to use the bookshelf or can we
continue to download as we always have?  I am going to assume that the
bookshelf feature is similar to what LearningAlye is using but hopefully not
quite as cumbersome as their set-up.

I will be anxiously awaiting a response because if I had to use the bookshelf,
I am going to need some instructions.

Thanks for your response.

Barb