[bookshare-discuss] Re: BookPort (A couple of questions)

  • From: Richard Turner <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 14:39:13 -0700

I guess I should have stated that I got that news from American Printing
House when I called to inquire about their plans after hearing that the
Book Curior had announced that they could now use Audible.com books.  The
person with Tech Support at APH did not tell me not to say anything to
anyone else, so there you go.

Richard