[bookshare-discuss] Book submitted: Always Reddy

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 22:34:38 -0500

Here is a book  from the classic story teller Marguerite Henry of Misty
fame.  This is one of her dog stories.  Anyway, easy validation, only 100
pages, but a cute and good story.

Always Reddy
By Marguerite Henry

Mr. Hoops was famous for his beautiful Irish Setter hunting dogs.  But his
prized dog Shamrock Queen, more commonly known as Reddy is getting up there
in years.  Reddy has her last litter and a pup called Snippet is picked to
be Reddy's successor.  But what will Reddy do as a retired hunting dog, even
though her sole desire is to go hunting with and to please Mr. Hoops.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

More than Any other time, When I hold a beloved book in my hand, my
- Helen Keller