[bookshare-discuss] Re: Book released

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 20:50:40 -0700 (PDT)

I understand her to mean the former--but I'm glad you
asked because I wanted to look it up on Amazon and see
what it was about, and I forgot. But now  forgot the
title, and you deleted her post (as you were supposed
to). I'll have to go back and look.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/