[bookshare-discuss] Re: Book needs to be re-submitted.

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 07:25:48 -0500

Hi all,

Put in a quality report. It should be in the Public Domain. You can probably find it on Gutenberg or see if Richard Seltzer has it in his compendium at: www.samizdat.store.yahoo.com. I'm not sure the web site is right, but if you search for Samizdat Store on Google, you'll find it. His stuff is well worth the perusal because unlike Gutenberg, it is organized for you. If you buy his CD's or DVD's you will find that they are extremely well organized and all the famous literature plus the obscure is at your fingertips. I find paying him to organize stuff is well worth it.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring