[bookshare-discuss] Book inquiry

  • From: Brad D <esnud@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 00:16:10 -0600

Hello List,

I'm new to this forum, and it seems it is kind of an open list as oppose to a closed submission list. I am interested in any books on songwriting and the business of music. I have several which I've bought, have the print copy but need them scanned accurately. I had them scanned a year or so ago and while some parts are OK, some are unreadable. I very much need these books to pursue some classes I want to take. So if you have knowledge of any such books or would be willing to scan any or all of the below, let me know and I'll send them off to you...

1. 12 Steps to building better songs
Author: PETE & PAT LUBOFF
Published by Pea Pod  Music Publishing,
2605 Barclay Drive,
Nashville, TN 37206
(615) 596-3482

2. 88 Songwriting Wrongs & How to Right Them,
Author: Pete & Pat Luboff
published by Writer's Digest Books.

3. Successful Lyric Writing
Author: Sheila Davis
Published by Writer's Digest Books

4. The Complete Book of Songwriting
Author: Mark Liggett
Published by PENGUIN BOOKS CANADA LIMITED, MARKHAM, ONTARIO

5. The Craft And Business of Songwriting
Author: JOHN BRAHENY
Published by Writer's Digest Books, an imprint of F&W Publications, Inc.,
4700 East Galbraith Road,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45236.
(800) 289-0963.

6. The Songwriter's Idea Book
Author: Sheila Davis
Published by Writer's Digest Books, an imprint of F&W Publications, Inc.,
4700 East Galbraith Road,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45236.
(800) 289-0963.

7. Writing Better Lyrics

Author: Jerry Vandiver and Gracie Hollombe
Publisher Inquiries should be addressed to: Permissions Department11/22 Publishing1702 Sharpe Avenue, Suite 101Nashville, TN 37206

9. 6 steps to songwriting Success
Author: Jason Blume

8. Tunesmith
Author: Jimmy Web