[bookshare-discuss] Book Submitted: Human Space Exploration

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 18:42:04 -0500

Another educational submission from the Solar System and Space Exploration Library.

 ISBN:
 978-0-7166-9514-1

 Title:
Human Space Exploration (World Book's Solar System and Space Exploration Library)

 Author(s):
 Karen Ingebretsen

 Publisher:
 World Book, Incorporated

 Copyright Date:
 2007

 Copyrighted By:
 World Book, Inc.

 Brief Synopsis:
"Introduction to space exploration, providing to primary and intermediate grade students information on astronauts, space shuttles, and space stations. Includes fun facts, glossary, resource list and index"--Provided by publisher.

 Long Synopsis:
"Introduction to space exploration, providing to primary and intermediate grade students information on astronauts, space shuttles, and space stations. Includes fun facts, glossary, resource list and index"--Provided by publisher.

 Comments:
Has been read through. Blank pages are photos or illustrations without captions. Page numbers were not present in the scan. I tried to accurately line up the Table of Contents, not sure how successful I was. If you need anything rescanned I can get the book again. I have read through it and the text is accurate. juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

 Adult content:
 No

 Language:
 English

 Book Quality:
 EXCELLENT

 Categories:
 Children's Books, Nonfiction, Science

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: retired Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

America has been called a melting pot, but it seems better to call it a mosaic, for in it each nation, people or race which has come to its shores has been privileged to keep its individuality, contributing at the same time its share to the unified pattern of a new nation. -King Baudouin of Belgium (1930-1993) To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx