[bookshare-discuss] Re: Book Requests

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 13:21:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Patti, no problem at all! I did not mind doing it at all, and it makes it
easier for Cindy to put it on the wishlist. I see her list every day when I
upload it to my site so I know how much work she puts into maintaining the
list.

  And I also know how it is to really enjoy an author and want to read more so
making the list of "all books" that are by the author but not in the collection
is something that not only do I not mind doing, but something I like to do.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling