[bookshare-discuss] Beverly Cleary books

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:44:11 -0600

I have been quite nostalgic lately for the books I read when I was a kid.  I
looked at the list of Beverly Cleary books in the collection, and I think
two or more are missing.  I remember one called Henry Huggins, and another
called Henry and Beezus.  I could be wrong about the second one.  If someone
finds and scans them, I would be happy to validate them.  Thanks.

Kasondra Payne