[bookshare-discuss] Re: Best Environment For Reading Bookshare Files in Braille

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 21:47:52 -0600

Hi Kelly,

If you have your display set for Grade II Braille on the computer, and if you
are going to read the books on your computer, you may want to download the
DAISY, because if you download brf, it will look really weird on your display.
Unless you want to go into your screen reading program and turn Grade II off.
If Grade II is off, you can read brf files in notepad.  Just download them as
they are, and open with notepad.

Hope this helps,

Sue S.