[bookshare-discuss] Re: April 8 list/ I couldn't find the following books anyywhere

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 21:19:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All
I want to thank you for the list. I noticed that 8 books I sumbited are not on
bookshare and they are not on that ilst. Does that mean they are lost and I
have to re submit them? I hope not. Has anyone seen them? Please help me solve
this mystery.

Books of mine I sumbite but are no where to be found:

Golem
Grandfather's Journey
Tarot says Beware
After the Goatman
BSO The sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
The Berenstain Bears Go Out for the Team
The Berenstain Bears Trouble at school
Bearentsein Bears and the Buly

Thanks for al your help. BTW if these books are lst I'd be willing to give them
to p p l on the lsit to submit if you want.

Thanks so much for your help
Anastasia