[bookshare-discuss] Re: Anyone want this book?

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:23:34 -0400

Hi, Julie. I actively want to read this book, so I'd be happy to work on it for you. I was considering buying the book since my library doesn't have it, and you're saving me some money. (smile)

Monica Willyard

Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative wrote:
Hi, all. I'm currently in the process of finishing a book called THE GOOD LIFE by Charles Colson. This is over 400 pages and it's difficult editing for me, not because it's a bad scan but just because editing with speech is hard for me. Anyway, I'm not even up to page 100 yet, but I'm going to keep editing it until I find out whether someone else wants to take it on and get it ready for the site. The information about the book is below if anyone is interested in it. I do still have the book if anything needs rescanning.