[bookshare-discuss] Another Possible First for Bookshare

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 14:18:52 -0400

I was pursuing Amazon.com today and see that there is an new book coming out
in the Lemony Snicket series.  I think especially as we are trying to sell
to teachers and schools that maybe Bookshare could get this one onto the
site the day it comes out.  Just a thought.  If no one else does it, I might
try, though all I can do is preorder one.

It is called the

Gruesome Grotto, or something similar.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.