[bookshare-discuss] American Theocracy - new book by Kevin Phillips

  • From: "Rik James" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 09:37:59 -0700

Hi,

At our house we just purchased a copy of the new book called American
Theocracy by Kevin Phillips.  I see that Bookshare has several titles by
this author.  I was wondering if anyone on the list knows if this book is
being currently readied for submission to Bookshare.  I may not get to it
right away, but will at some point if no one is already doing it.

I was just catching up on the posts to this group this morning.
Good to read the reports from CSUN. Sounded great. Also interesting to read
about Kurzweil.  I've only ever used OpenBook.  And in recent upgrades I
have really found it to work well.  But I still have my cornplaints
sometimes.  <g>

Thanks.
Rik