[bookshare-discuss] American Bloomsbury accepted

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:16:24 -0400

Carrie, Cindy and friends,

American Bloomsbury has been accepted and will soon be on Bookshare's shelves.
Carrie's scanning made validating a pleasure and the book is fascinating.  I
wanted to slow down and read every word but was able to skim and knew most of
the people well enough to deal with the spellings "spell Check" was unsure of.
I wish I had had this book when I was studying for my doctoral exams it would
have made my life easier and more pleasurable.  Now I will have time to sit and
luxuriate in the details.  And it is nice to know that Thoreau, Emerson and the
rest were human and a lot less dry than they seem.

Thanks for the help and the privelge.

Amy