[bookshare-discuss] Also available upon request

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 18:59:51 -0700 (PDT)

If anyone wants an (unofficial) updated list of books
waiting to be validated, I'll be happy to provide it.
I just didn't think it was necessary to post because
all one has to do is go to the download list--but
maybe it's easier to look at a list in Word. Anyway,
if you write to you offlist I can send the list, or if
enough people want it I'll post it here.