[bookshare-discuss] Re: ARRGH, this is ridiculous!!

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 11:44:08 -0800 (PST)

Boomer and Julie,

The problems seem to arise when there are marks like
dashes or apostrophe's or the like in the title of the
file that is uploaded, i.e., "browsed." Sometimes
people don't change the title but leave it as it was
downloaded, with all those dashes, or keep the title
as it should be, with apostrophes. It doesn't seem to
matter what's in the synopses or in the book title
when it's put into the book title space--only when
it's uploaded into the browse space.

HTH

Cindy