[bookshare-discuss] Re: A question about players and such?

  • From: <leliastruve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 07:00:37 -0700

Hi again, well, I'm looking in to the stream but from what I gather from the site you need to download books with a u s b port. Well, a friend gave me a microphone which worked on the u s b and mine didn't work so I got another regular microphone, so I'm wondering if I can or should even buy the stream, if there is a way around this my husband is honestly thinking of getting the stream for me!!

Lelia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>