[bookshare-discuss] A problem with a book and the victor stream

  • From: <leliastruve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 18:36:38 -0700

Hi all, first of all I just wanted to say thanks for the help you've all given
me about the stream, I've ordered it.

Secondly for some reason I can't read the book The Second Opinion by Hannah
Alexander is any one else having that problem? I notice that sometimes I get a
book unpack it and then try to open the book from my bookshelf after updating
it and it says loading book then gives me a beep and won't do anything or
sometimes I unpack a book update the bookshelf and it will say loading book and
for some odd reason it loads another book on my bookshelf.

Thanks in advance.

Lelia