[bookshare-discuss] Re: A couple questions

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 08:51:42 -0600

Hi Patti,

I've seen books get withdrawn by publishers many times--don't know the reason why. However, I've seen them re-appear at the same page where they were withdrawn from, so sometimes it could be that it's gone temporarily while they wait for a new edition from the publisher.

On the brf version of the NRSV bible, did you submit a quality report on the bookshare page for the bible? I've always gotten a response when I submitted a quality report that way. smile

Judys .
On 2/16/2013 6:12 AM, Patti Johnson wrote:
I wonder what this means when I see a book that says its status is withdrawn?
I've run across this a few times with books I want to download.
If they are withdrawn, why are they still listed?
Also, has anybody tried downloading the brf version of the NRSV Bible? I have, twice and it's unreadable.
I wrote to the support team about it and got no response.
Take care,
Patti