[bookport] Re: web Braille and the book port

  • From: "Barbara J. McLeod" <b.j.mcleod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 02:17:19 -0400

It really does work. I use this method all the time. You should make sure
your patches on the K1000 are up-to-date. Sometimes the architecture of the
web page changes and the searches don't work anymore. You can get the latest
patches by selecting Updates from the Online option of the menu. You can
read about the latest patches by selecting News From KESI from the online
menu.