[bookport] Re: using the notetaker

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:42:24 -0400

Hi,
When the card faces you, you'll see three rows of six keys. The top row has the traditional braille keys dots 1-6, and the middel two keys on the bottom row are spaces. The middle row has the arrow keys, enter, and escape. You have to use computer braille when you type. There is a section in the manual called "book bort as a note taker" which explains all the features well.
The podcasts are at: http://www.aph.org/tech/bct.htm They're very good!
Hth,

Megan

At 12:34 PM 7/22/2005, you wrote:
hi everyone. Can someone tell me how to use the note taker on the bookport? I know that you have to have the card facing you.
Also where can i download Larry's tutorials? Thanks.
Rebecca and Sherman
email rilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx
msn only rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx
aim rebeccai27