[bookport] Re: using bookport with bookshare

  • From: Shane Christenson <drummershane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 23:36:46 -0500

hi Lois. For whatever this is worth, I find that with bookport, I only have to transfer the .opf file of a particular book, and the book port reads it wonderfully.

Shane
At 06:52 PM 9/17/2007, you wrote:
I should comment that one advantage of downloading the BRF files is that you have only one file on your system for a book after you unpack it, as opposed to four files for a DAISY book. Sometimes I think I get a little more navigation with daisy, but it's a moot point.
Lois Goodine.mmo

http://www.eset.com