[bookport] Re: unknown message

  • From: "Kent Keever" <kkeever9@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 11:53:04 -0700

Brian,

You were right. The software and firmware on my computer and bookport were not the same. I managed to get to the update on the APH website and finally was able to update so that my computer and bookport were running the same. All is well in bookport land. Thank you. Take care.

Kent

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Buhrow" <buhrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>